Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Headed out to pick up rog at the airport..and received this update from him... Mike

"So you think flying over to Canada is easy with British Airways is easy in Cattle Class, so what do you do when an email comes from B.A. to up grade to Traveler Plus for £80. Well usually you can ask to be up graded and its free not that you ever get up graded.
So I fill in the form thinking its both ways, click click then the credit card click "oops" was that £800 to late, so what had happened I was miss lead into clicking the return trip as well. so that's £720, what do B.A. say "nothing we can do". any suggestion's will be welcome on how to get my money back.
Fathers Day was a lovely dinner with my daughter & family, but when I was eating crunch "O" a bit of my tooth fell off, I am lucky to have a good dentist, I am there on Monday, "I fly out tomorrow", 2 hours later tooth filled. Now pack, and off to Heathrow on Tuesday at 9am to fly out at 2pm.
Which I did but not in Traveler Plus but up graded again to Club class, its all to much for me all this up grading, I suppose I should be thank full but still want my £720 pounds back.
Now its over to Victoria it looks on time. "

Happy Mini-ing Rog "The Hat"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good picture of your Rog. BUT who is the man on your lap? Maybe that is why you had to pay US$6 at the border. Sounds a great trip. Hanlminiman